We are a leading international channel brand with a proud British heritage. We aim to make shopping confidence-boosting, sociable and fun for our customers online in more than 90 countries.
We want to make it easy and seamless to shop with us.
Price for UK orders: £1.99
In the UK all orders over £100 will be automatically upgraded and will require a signature on delivery.
Items will be delivered within 2 to 5 working days (Monday – Friday)
Price for international orders: £14.99
Items will be delivered within 3 to 19 working days (Monday – Friday)
You will be responsible for any customs, tax’s and any charges associated with your order in your delivery destination.
Free delivery may also apply as a promotion. Subject to terms and conditions associated with the offer available at the time.
Placing an order
1. When you’ve chosen your perfect collection of jewels, add them to your cart.
2. Next, proceed to checkout
3. Choose your preferred method of payment and add your delivery address
4. You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation immediately!
5. Your order will ship within 48 hours – so you’ll be adorned with your fine designer gems before you know it
How To Pay For Your Order
Online Payments: We accept PayPal, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex, Discover and JCB. All payments are SSL secured
Transfer: If you’d like to send your payment through your bank please contact us for details- we are happy to help.
Returns and exchanges policy
We do a thorough check on each of our items prior to dispatch, therefore you can be assured that you will receive your order in pristine condition.
Whilst we hope you will love your jewellery, though if you wish to refund* or exchange* your unused item(s) simply contact us via email within 3 working days of receipt to discuss the reason.
1. Contact us via email stating your reason for return and to obtain a Return Authorization number (RAN)
2. A Return Authorization number must be requested within 3 days of your receipt of the ordered item(s).
3. Items must return to us within 14 days of receipt
4. Returns after 14 days of your receipt of the order will not be refunded or exchanged.
5. All items must be returned with their original packaging and all tags attached.Items must be unworn, undamaged and in a good condition and in their all original packaging as sent including all accessories and items which formed a part of the offer and/ or promotion.
6. Don’t forget to write the Return Authorisation number on the order
8.All returns and associated costs are paid for by you, the customer, and are not free of charge.
9.Any delays or losses in transit will be at your own risk.
10. Any returns will result in a deduction of £1.99 from the original order amount for postage, packaging and processing costs.
For combination purchases (e.g. buy one get one free or buy one get another item at a reduced price or any other offer or promotion) you must return the free or reduced price items for us to process an exchange or refund.
Please note that you will be required to cover the cost of postage and any associated packaging if you choose to return an item.
Any amount due will be refunded back onto the payment form originally used. Please allow up to 14 working days for this process to complete.
In the event that we do not receive your returned item, we will ask you to provide the Proof of Postage receipt. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if you are unable to provide this Proof of Postage.
Any postage and packaging fees are non-refundable
Regretfully, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the following:
· Earrings: In the interests of hygiene and for the protection of all of our customers, all pierced earrings are excluded from our refund and exchange policy.
· Sets which contain earrings
· Bespoke personalised or customised: We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on personalised or bespoke jewellery orders. This also includes on any items that have been specially altered, personalised or customised for you in any way.
Any Pierced Jewellery
In the interest of hygiene and for the protection of all our customers, earrings and pierced jewellery are excluded from our exchange and refund policy. This exclusion arises from a Health and Safety consideration and to prevent the spread of infections. This exclusion is in the interest of hygiene and for the protection of all our customers.
Items bought in the sale are non-refundable or exchangable
All exchanges are sent once an exchange has been confirmed and will be sent on a timescale agreed with our customer service team.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide exchanges for international orders.
How to exchange a item
If you would like an exchange please contact our customer service team.
Once an exchange has been agreed you will need to follow the normal returns process to return the original item. You will be charged a further postage and packaging fee for orders.
Once we have received your return at our premises which can take up to 10 working days we will process your refund within 72 hours. Your refund should show on your personal account within 14 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) once you have received your 'Your return has been processed' email. Please note some banks or organisations may take longer than 14 working days to process refund payment.
If you have not received your refund and it has been 15 working days after you returned your item/s, please contact our customer services team.
If after 10 working days you do not receive email confirmation that 'Your return has been processed' please contact our customer services team.
Not received a refund
If you have received 'Your return has been processed' email: please check the date the refund is expected to show in your email.
If you have not received your refund into the account you paid with 5 working days after the refund date in 'Your return has been processed' email, please contact your bank or company dealing with original method of payment.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizens advice bureau.
Refunds and exchanges
Important Please Note
• Goods returned after 14 days will not be accepted.
• We will not accept returns or exchanges for any items that have been worn or damaged. All tags must be intact for a refund or exchange to be considered. Where tags have been removed we reserve the right not to issue a refund or exchange.
• Returns should be packed carefully as item(s) damaged from improper packaging will not be accepted.
• All items are thoroughly checked by our team for defects prior to shipping.
• Goods damaged due to buyers’ negligence will not be accepted.
• Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and accepted.
• Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
• Duties and taxes are non-refundable. You will need to contact your local customs office for more information.
• In the case of an order that included free shipping, £1.99 for UK orders and £14.99 for international orders will not be reimbursed in order to cover the cost of the original shipment (this also applies to partial returns).
• A restocking fee of £10 is deducted for the return of all last of line or limited edition items.
• For reasons of hygiene all earrings are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged or refunded
• All sale items are final sale and cannot be refunded.
• All custom/ bespoke and special orders are final sale and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Please note the following information for returns on sale items:
• All sale items are final sale and cannot be refunded.
Any products purchased from a stockist are not covered by these policies and you will be bound by the stockists own policies.
If you have any issues, we will do our best to resolve this. We aim to come back to you within 48 hours for any queries.